HOW IT WORKS
Select a Millinery piece or item you would like to hire from our hire collection.
Email or call us direct with the date you require the piece.
You will get a reply from us within 24 hours confirming your booking and issuing payment instructions.
Please note that items are not booked until the hire fee has been paid in full.
Prior to the collection or postage of items a bond will be required for each item and a signed copy of the hire agreement must be returned to AJM.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
1. The hat or headpiece remains the property of Angie Jackman Millinery at all times.
2. The full hire fee is payable at time of reservation.
3. The full fee minus a $15.00 administration fee will be refunded to the customer if a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the booking date. The full hire fee will be retained by Angie Jackman Millinery if cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to the first day of the hire period.
4. On collection or postage of the product a security deposit is payable to Angie Jackman Millinery. The bond will be returned in full, upon receipt of hire goods by Angie Jackman Millinery. The full bond amount will be reimbursed via Paypal or direct deposit within 24 hours of the products being received by Angie Jackman Millinery.
5. Please note that this 24 hour period excludes weekends, public holidays and bank holidays.
6. For the benefit of future customers all hire goods will be inspected upon
return of the item.
7. Angie Jackman Millinery reserves the right to retain the bond or part there of if the item/s is/are returned marked or damaged in any way. In the event of damage, the piece will be inspected by Angie Jackman Millinery and a quotation for repair will be forwarded to the customer.
8. If the product is deemed beyond repair or is not returned, the full bond amount will be forfeited. If an item is beyond repair due to damage that has occurred during the hire period, resulting in the full bond amount being forfeited. The customer is entitled to request the product be sent to them. The customer will be responsible for any postage costs involved in doing so.
9. Damage may include, but is not limited to marks, dents, holes, stains, makeup soiling, rain damage, cigarette smoke or other odours, or residue hair and beauty products.
10. The hire period is for 4 days unless otherwise indicated on your hire booking sheet. Late returns will be charged at $20.00 per day or 25% of the hire service fee, whichever is the greater.
11. In the event that an item you have booked is damaged or unreturned by the previous customer, liability will be limited to the total of the hire service fee. In the event that this occurs Angie Jackman Millinery will attempt to supply you with a similar product or return your service hire fee in full as soon as is reasonable possible.
Mon-Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
In the event of an extreme fashion emergency ring anytime and try your luck.
We love millinery and want to make designer pieces available to everyone. You can purchase one of our pieces or hire. The choice is yours.